Loading...

Monday, February 4, 2013

"Let that hate out!"

A while ago, I posted about receiving hate mail from one J. Brooke. After sending out the e-mail about the latest issue of d, I soon got a reply from Michael Sullivan, who wrote the following without any alteration from me:
I never fucking subscribed to your stupid magazine. You should just give up, nobody wants to read or cares about what you have to say. Which is why you collect emails to send this crap to, really, if you were legitimate you wouldn't  be desperate for anyone to look at what you shit all over a piece of paper, then call it literary gold. Now I know where all the telemarketers went when that industry went bust..,.. Why don't you print that. If at least you printed your articles on paper then sent it to me, It would have some value when our dogs need to relieve themselves, so please if your gong to send me anymore anything...I am going see you in a courtroom. Do not contact me again, for any reason.
I haven't responded, but I have a feeling that if we do end up in court, I'll prevail because I know the judge

2 comments:

Greg Davis said...

If I could get that guy's address, I have several e-mail solicitations I'd like to send for various products designed to be shit on... seems to be a major interest for him.

Jason Jordan said...

Ha! I'd ask him, but I don't want to end up in court. :x